Brother MFC J6545DW
Brother Mfc-j6545dw Xl Scan Setup
On Brother printer:
- Turn on the printer and connect the printer & computer to the same network.
- Lift the scanner cover and then place the document to be scanned on the scanner glass such that the long edge of the document is aligned against the back edge of the scanner glass.
- Now, press the home button on the printer’s control panel.
- Then, select the Scan icon on the home screen.
- Under the scan options, select the appropriate one from the scan to PC, scan to email, or scan to network.
- Then, select the appropriate scan option and find the computer name on the list.
- To configure the scan settings on the computer, choose the Set at Device option.
- Else, set the Scan Type, File Type, Resolution, Document Size, Resolution, and other scan settings.
- If the settings that are made have to be saved, click the Save as Shortcut menu. If not, proceed to print by pressing Start.
- See that the printer and the computer are connected to the same network.
- If the computer has the ControlCenter4 application installed for managing the printer operations, then consider the steps below.
- Navigate to the printer's touchscreen panel and tap the Copy button.
- Then, load the document on the scanner glass and move to the computer.
- Launch the ControlCenter4 program on the computer.
- Click on the Scan tab and then select the correct Document Type.
- Modify the Scan Size settings and click the Scan button.
- Choose a suitable scan option to save or print or send Emails.