How To Fix Brother MFC J6545DW XL
BROTHER MFC J6545DW (XL) PAPER JAM
BROTHER MFC J6545DW XL PAPER JAM
To remove the jammed papers from your Brother MFC J6545DW (XL) printer, read and proceed with the guided instructions given below to fix Brother MFC J6545DW XL Paper Jamissue.
- First, take the paper tray completely out of the Brother MFC J6545DW XL printer.
- If you have loaded paper in the multipurpose tray, then remove it and continue the troubleshooting process as instructed below.
- Remove the paper support from the Brother MFC J6545DW XL printer.
- If you find any paper jammedin the tray opening of the Brother printer, remove it using both your hands.
- Make sure not to tear the jammed paper while removing it from the Brother MFC J6545DW XL printer.
- Now, open the scanner cover,remove any jammed paper slowly, and close the scanner cover.
- After removing all jammed paper from the Brother MFC J6545DW XL printer, load a stack of A4 paper in the tray.
- Replace the paper tray into the printer and try to perform a test print.
- If an error message is displayed on the printer's screen, try to identify it.
- By using these above steps to fix the Brother MFC J6545DW XL Paper Jam issue.